The CAMPUS BIOTECH (aerial view) is located in the old Industrial District of Sécheron near Lake Geneva (see map),
there are two ways to come to the Campus Biotech from Geneva central train station «Cornavin»:
- Take the bus 25 or 1 until the stop “Mines” (6th stop). The bus stops right in front of the main entrance
- Take the tram 15 in direction “Nations” until the stop “Maison de la Paix” (3rd stop), walk downhill for about 100 meters (2minutes), towards the lake, then turn left on “Avenue Blanc”. At the end of the street (about 300 meters), you will reach the main entrance of the building
The UNIMAIL building of the University of Geneva (aerial view) is situated close to the Arve river (see map),
it can be reached in about 12-14 minutes from Geneva central train station «Cornavin» using the following tram or buses:
- Take Tram 15 in direction “Palettes” until the stop “Uni-Mail” (5th stop ~ 10 minutes). You are there.
- Take Bus 1 in direction “Petit Bel-Air” until stop “Ecole de médecine” (4th stop), Walk down the “Avenue du Mail” in the same direction as the traffic (keeping the Park “Plaine de Plainpalais” to your left) until the church
“Temple de Plainpalais”, turn right after the church and cross the road “Boulevard Carl-Vogt”. UniMail is the big modern building to your right. (from Bus station to Uni-Mail ~450 meters).
- Take Tram 18 in direction “Carouge-Rondeau” until stop “Pont d’Arve” (5th stop). Go back a few steps and turn left on the “Boulevard du Pont d’Arve”, walk until the big scary road junction. Uni-Mail is the big modern building to the left of the Church you see across the many roads in front of you. Try to reach it without getting killed. (form Tram station to Uni-Mail ~300 meters).